Yoz PPle =)
haha jus survived 'Hell Week' =) Lotsa activities going on ard me...Basically volunteering at SANA and doing teaching. Haha it's the first time I have done a Stage Show cum PSLE Workshop at Cheng San CC (remember where is it??? Haha near Anderson lah). Btw I took a walk down memory lane... lotsa changes... the beloved parade square changed like S**T!!! Shift the flag poles to technical block side... the old car porch is gone... more sheltered walkways... more gates.... haha I guess the only thing that never change is our sch motto. Haha anyone still remember wat is it??? First to post get ice-cream treat from me!!!!

1 Comments:
Yah..lots of changes at ASS...really looked like an ASS. And when u think that things can't get any worse, they even haf ugly brown name tags now...
But then again...it kinda make sense, considering what really comes out of an ASS these days.
Post a Comment
<< Home