Hotel Booking!!! Yeah!!!
Hmmm think we could have a steamboat nearby instead =) there are tons of steamboat restaurants ard the area. hmmm we can still meet early cos someone (presumbly the one who is making the booking) need to check in rite? haha to maximise the time usage of the room, so I suggest can check in as early as we could [buay lugi ;) ] So those early birds can have fun first while waiting for the rest. hmmm if comfirm I dun mind booking lah but must tell me soon. So lets do this, those who has no violent objection (or has objection also) reply below:
Aye:
Jeff
Peiling
Siling (can go liang seah street for steamboat if u guys want... therez some nice slacky places in that precinct too.... so whatz the date huh??? ehhh can go use the pool, etc first.. can i be one of the early birds then i can go there slack first..wahahhahahahahahah)
Object:
Suck Thumb:
Zewei *Sees his money fly...* Okok...anything la
Alvin: Sorry a bit late reply. Hmm okay la, actually to me the room dont matter, location and price most impt. So if gimme a choice i will pick my Oxford. Hahaha. But if all want Continental then okay la. i dont mind la. BTW, its not on 31st - 1 Jan right? I think that day we decided it to be on some neutral day right?
Ka Yin: yoz, i've marked my calender for 30th and 31st leh... if 31st - 1st i can't make it... (我的麻煩男友... -.-) i'm ok with the hotel and everything (juz the date... =P)
n Siling... I AM planning to go Hong Kong Sep '07 with baoxing... so if u guys wan pls come along... as for Taiwan... i'll have to see my financial status nearer to date... hahaha...
Huina:Siling Don't forget it is on 30th-31st Ithought this is what we discuss that day. Anyway I am still trying to "siam" my 31st duty. Shall see how. I am fine with the hotel. As for food, think steamboat is good. If can I also want to be the earlyslacker too...=)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home