biery biery the paiseh...
I really must apologise because the cycling thingy failed to materialise this weekend. Apart from the slow and low response, the more important thing is that many of the zhu3 jue2 cannot make it (i.e. those who cannot cycle... nudge nudge wink wink). So, I think we can still arrange for something soon, since we have this means of communication now. ^_^v
Anyway, I just received my final results this week. For those in the know, I have been very very very apprehensive abt how my results will turn out because I think I screwed up one of my exams for my general electives. In the end, all turned out well and I received 2nd (Upper) Honours!! Woooot!!! :D :D :D currently I'm applying to join the SPF, hopefully the outcome is good. :)
Yupz, that's about all that I'm updating here. For more updates, you can also click my link on the site to access my bloggie. *wahahaha*

1 Comments:
Wah...another one to be in uniform...y not consider going to ISD..think its more fun there...hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home