The Banana Squad 1996 - 1999

Anderson Secondary School 31st Batch NPCC Cadets, a.k.a. The "Banana Squad", nicknamed for the squad's peculiar ability to bend itself when it performs "Dari tengah cepat jalan", regardless whether the squad is clad in their signature yellow school T-shirts or not.

For the uninitiated, please read The First Post On This Blog before doing anything. :)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The GrEAt PLaNs For 2006

I understand everyone is busy but it's kind of disappointing to see the response of the blog. Hope this blog would not suffer from the fate of natural death. Anyway, I am not sure what most of you are busy with since there is not many updates. The steamboat thingy did not really happen due to low number of participants. Sigh... To updtae what I am doing...still working on NDP 06. Susequently I am delaying my studies once again. Going India again...This time I will be away for 2 months. From end Aug to end Oct. Sorry gals and guys that I can't celebrate your birthday. Very bao(4) qian(4)!!! AFter which I guess is already reaching the end of 2006...SUPER FAST. We had better plan what to do this year. Chalet? Beach? Tentage? Go Ubin? Short overseas trip...Island resort to Bintan? Crusie? Or even go Genting, Cameron?
Really miss the yearly events. Though i thought the last chalet just past not too long ago. Ok that's all for my super long-winded update....
Upcoming events. Time for us to start discussing since the schedule of everyone is packed. How would you guys want to celebrate?

Event 1
Upcoming Birthdays:
Sin Hui 5th Aug
Sze Keat 14th Aug
Jocelyn 14th Sept
Ka Yin 18th Sept
Siling 19th November
Peiling 9th December
Please forgive me if I remember the wrong date

Event 2
Annual Meeting up- Christmas/New Year's Eve
Do let me know which days you all prefer.
I hope to make it as successful as possible. Consider we seen each other in Sec 1, this is our 10th anniversary...HA HA
Maybe can you all let me know if you have any suggestions

Long-Term Plan
Really hope togo overseas together for holiday some day. Shall we have one? Maybe next year or the year after?

Huina- Always the most free...Ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home