Possible Outing Venue
Had an outing with my EID teammates yesterday at Zhen Fa steamboat at marina bay. Wanted to gif my team a treat for bearing with me for the past 5 weeks but end up they staged a mutiny and throw their money at me..hahaha...well...looks like I'm fated to save some money. Anyway, paid for all their drinks last night so at least feel better. But think ate a little to much and end up having a flu, sore throat and fever today...not sure what will come next...H5N1? Maybe..consider the amount of chicken I ate...hahahaha... However, dun think I'll go back to Zhen Fa again coz their standard dropped a lot. Yah..the prawns are the best, but that's about it. The rest of the meat kinda spoilt. The pork chop gave off a stinky smell and looked greyish. I guess their heavily marinated chicken is somewhat of the same standard too.
Anyway, was wondering if we can have a similar outing there. Not to Zhen Fa but maybe other restaurants along the same stretch of road. Think it will be a good idea coz its cheap and we can eat a lot...hahaha...somemore there is a superbowl there and we can go bowling after dinner.
Any seconders?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home