Updates on WeiGe
Wah...Huina...u really have to choose some wierd colours for ur post sia...like Peiling lidat, hafta highlight the post in order to read..hahahaha.
Anyway, sorry for not attending the steamboat, was down with a bad case of cough and flu and fever and wat haf u. So dun wanna spread my diseases to you all...hahahaha.
Been really busy these few days. My industrial attachment started liao, so its back to the mundane routine of waking up early and going home late. Doing my IA with DSTA for the next 22 weeks and my workplace happen to be at my former camp, Ayer Rajah Camp. First week only stress like hell liao. My boss gave me 3 huge projects to handle....OH MY GOD!!! All the rest of the interns with DSTA only have one project and they get to work in pairs(esp that idiot Cheng Hao....he got a chio bu working together with him!!!....Grr.....), but I just have to be the suay one to have 3 projects and I work alone. Dun wanna bore you guys with the details of my projects...if you wanna know can ask me when we meet up next time...hahaha...But basically my everyday life is wake up, work, knock off, give tuition, go home, sleep and the cycle continues.
Anyway, as for what plans for the end of the year, I think I really need to go on a trip. This year have been really stressful and I really need a well deserved break. I was thinking of going snorkelling. think it will be quite fun and will be cheaper than scuba diving. As for the details, I'll check with Jian Hong next time I see him, coz he just went not too long ago.
So yah, this is my update for now. Jeff, enjoy urself in Taiwan ok. Remember to bring back a chio bu for me. Make sure its a life one ok...not some inflatable blow doll...wahahahaha...
Huina, take care of urself at India ok. Erm...no need to bring back any chio bu from there....hahahaha...not interested in roti prata...chao ta chao ta....hahahahaha....
Hmm...think doing IA in an army camp has really taken a toll on me mentally...hahahaha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home