The Banana Squad 1996 - 1999

Anderson Secondary School 31st Batch NPCC Cadets, a.k.a. The "Banana Squad", nicknamed for the squad's peculiar ability to bend itself when it performs "Dari tengah cepat jalan", regardless whether the squad is clad in their signature yellow school T-shirts or not.

For the uninitiated, please read The First Post On This Blog before doing anything. :)

Monday, September 18, 2006

I'm back

Hi everyone. I'm back. Sorry for not responding to the previous post. Oh and Ka yin HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Wishing you everlasting beauty.Heh..heh.... Anyway went indonesia for social civic mission. Hmm quite a good resting trip. Always like to go to rural area...Very relaxing. But a bit restricted there. the ppl fear for my safety in the end even go toilet must have a guy to escort. Ha ha but quite pampered there in some sense. Well now that I am back, a lot of work piling up and waiting to be completed. Sigh...

Well if gg sentosa do let me know okay...Mi want to go.....

love,
Huina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home