Outing Photos!!!
Sorry guys for taking such a long time to post the photos. Due to poor lighting, a lot of the photos did not turn out good. Maybe my camera lousy lah...hahaha...but managed to save some after editing. So here goes...

This turn out to be the only photo that dun need editing...
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Yah..that's all folks. Hope you all like what you are seeing...especially those after edited ones...hehehe...
If anyone has any comments, like if some of the photos are overexposed or there is a pimple on you face that you to remove(I've checked thru...there are none...so dun worry...hahaha), just post here and I'll see what I can do.
Also, if anyone wants the original file(coz I reduced the file size so as to post here with more ease), just drop me a message when u see me on msn and I'll send to you.
Anyway, saturday's outing is really a success. We should have more of this on a more regular basis.
Ok, that's all, going to sleep liao...take care!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home