Random stuff.

Yes, I've finally graduated after 16 long years of non-stop studying (from Primary school to Uni). So now I'm no longer a student. :(
It's silly that we study so long just to get a piece of paper to get ahead in life (in fact I'm not so sure whether this is the case now since people are getting more educated), but that's life.
So Huina, I understand your anxieties, gotta think carefully about what you want to do from here. There needs to be a balance between wanting to finish your further studies soon, and not tax yourself too much in terms of finance and time. :)
Siling, your Genting trip sounds v happening, especially the return journey -___-" recently I went to KL too, and the trip there was equally horrible for some of us who had seats at the back with the floor threatening to fall apart. Can you imagine trying to sleep (cos it's a night bus ride) while having hot air from the engine gushing up from the opening, and worse, what if the floor really collapses and you drop out of the bus? wahhh... happening lor.
As for the steamboat thingy that didn't happened, it ended up that everyone else cldn't make it except for Huina Jieming and myself, so we went to tcc instead. :P~ so steamboat shall have to be postponed.
Anyway, after graduation, I'll be starting work at SPH (working under STOMP) next Monday in a temporary position, while waiting for the outcome of my SPF application. Wish me luck! ^_^v

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home