Scary...exams coming
Sorry abt the last post (colour). Just wanted to try out some of the colours. Anyway. I am thinking of meeting on 4th August(Fri)? Can celebrate Sinhui's birthday. Anyone can't? Or we postpone to later to celebrate all the August birthday gals and boys. Any suggestions? We can just meet for a meal or go ktv or just meet up for drinks. Let me know if you can or cannot make it or its quite difficult for meto plan on.
I am having my exam on 3rd August.Plus NDP going on I am super busy. Very worried abt my exam. As for now, my life , well, not much changed. Still trying to work out my studies plan. May have to shelve my studying plans. Hope to hear from the rest of you soon. And by now, Jeff should be back. Welcome back!
-Huina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home