The Banana Squad 1996 - 1999

Anderson Secondary School 31st Batch NPCC Cadets, a.k.a. The "Banana Squad", nicknamed for the squad's peculiar ability to bend itself when it performs "Dari tengah cepat jalan", regardless whether the squad is clad in their signature yellow school T-shirts or not.

For the uninitiated, please read The First Post On This Blog before doing anything. :)

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Getaway...Not...

I would really wish to go...Like the idea of the "lomantic" part...Ha Ha....But cannot confirm yet. I am going outfield for the next 2 weeks. I have no idea what time I will be free on Fri. If I am going I can provide a bottle of Chivas. Just bought it last month at airport. So how is everyone doing. Oh about the chalet...I am sorry...SAF chalet all taken for the last few weeks of dec. So have to plan again. Any ideas? Hope to see ya guys soon....

Love huina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home