random posting.
Yo all!
Thanks Jieming for helping us make the transition to the new Blogger. hahaha... I had wanted to do it but guess what? I myself forgot the login username and password at that time! Too used to using my own login to access it I suppose :P haha... But now I remember the username and password already!
Anyway, Siling and I are intending to go watch the movie Dreamgirls this Saturday... Details not cfmed yet. But if anyone is keen too, feel free to contact us k? (Think let's not do the leave-your-name-below-the-entry thing since the event will happen this week anyway) Jeff, if your gf happens to be interested, you must bring her along too k? cos I din have a chance to meet her on 初三... T_T
Lastly, I realised that the world is really a small place. Last week I met a teacher who I took for the NPCC Officers' Course in 2004 (he's Malcolm's friend's colleague @ ACS Barker). We started talking and in the end, I found out that Silken is his fiancée! Haha it's a small world after all...
ok. End of random entry. Back to training. ^_^v

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home