The Banana Squad 1996 - 1999

Anderson Secondary School 31st Batch NPCC Cadets, a.k.a. The "Banana Squad", nicknamed for the squad's peculiar ability to bend itself when it performs "Dari tengah cepat jalan", regardless whether the squad is clad in their signature yellow school T-shirts or not.

For the uninitiated, please read The First Post On This Blog before doing anything. :)

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

SOS - Depress and Crying

Sorry gals. I just wish to talk to someone. But since now it's quite late I decide to post it here. Just needed an outlet. Suddenly feel like everything is overwhelming. My job, My studies, My life! I don't know how much longer I can take it in my job. I am so scared now. Every single thing I say I am just so afraid that the person may just use it against me. There doesn't seem to be any genuine person around. Every now and then I start to worry about this and that. I just feel the need to perform. Everyone seem to be looking. But I just feel like I am not performing as required. I can't put into words the agony I am feeling. Can someone just help me. I apologise for being so useless..........

Huina

3 Comments:

At 1:05 am, Blogger Vinny, greatest Vampire said...

hmm..hey you can give me a call if you need to talk k. Heard Pling say she cant get you now?

 
At 1:11 am, Blogger WeiGe said...

Yah...we are always here for u =)
Cheer up!

 
At 7:56 am, Blogger isaura said...

Hey girl, have u read my sms last night? Give us a call if you see this. Stay strong k? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home