Happy Birthday
哟!! 生日快乐!! 生日礼物就没有,一句祝福就有! 要就拿,不要就算!! 呵呵呵~ 恭喜你!被受宠,得到一个很好的机会代表学校参加这一次的研究计划.. 加油! 最后请不要沉迷于玩电玩, 偶尔要出来见个面.....
大家似乎都很忙, 但要记得发泄与松懈..!! 想打场羽毛球.... 好吧, 大家加油!!

丝玲上 (呵呵呵何~)
Hi Zewei.... Hmm its's May already!!! Meaning your birthday is just round the corner. Want to wish you a Happy Birthday in advance. I probably will be super busy for these 2 months. Very tough module going on. Very hectic... Ha Ha ....ok I admit it is part of an excuse....(I may forget your birthday when it the actual day comes) Apologies.....
Ok anyway wish you a fun fun Happy Birthday with lots and lots of gifts.
Huina
Pling:
Actually I can't remember your actual birthday, I only remembered your birthday month... Since Huina posted this, I mite as well put in my wellwishes too!! Jiayou for exams everybardy! ^_^v
Haha...thx thx...I actually forgotten my birthday is coming...hahaha...
Yay! Exam over le! As for Jeff, its ORD (from NUS) LOH! After one whole sem of struggling, really feel kinda lost after exams...like suddenly dunno wat to do. But first and foremost, I think I need a haircut badly...hahahaha...hair super long liao.
Then I need to start playing computer games..hahahaha...just bought Battle for Middle-Earth II (expansion pack included wor!) yesterday to reward myself for being so hardworking this sem....wahahaha...
After this week, its back to school again. Took up korean language as my elective module so next week start lesson le. Also, I've been selected by school to undergo a research program, which starts in June. So, well, there goes my last holiday in my acedamic life.
Anyway, I'll be going to Genting in two weeks time. YAY! Believe it or not, this will be my first time stepping out of the country...hahahaha...very suah gu hor?
Thanks again got the birthday wishes...as for presents...hmm...dun think I'll have any la...unless u all want to buy me one *hint hint*...hahahaha
Zewei

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home