Gift Exchange
Siling says: i havent buy my prezzie yet.... *am i condemned* of course not!!! cos im sure there will be more bo sim people than me.. wahhahaa... will start looking around though... i WANT to go Bintan!! but i think i may have to leave on 1st evening *lonely, i am so lonely, i have nobody all night long* sorry just have to break into a song, cos starting work the next day. although my superior gave me an option of turning up one day later, i m still pondering over it. cos as u noe, human tongues are like dogs' tails, LOVE TO WAG!!! sooo letz see about it first...
Ha ha... I have bought a gift for our exchange for year end... Yeepee!!!! How about you guys? Don't forget okay.... No water bottle and no perishables. Erm not sure if anything else. Do put in any other taboo objects if you guys can remember...
Huina
Oh and so far these are the people that I can remember indicating their interest in gg Bintan. I apologise if I forget to put down some of your names:
Siling
SinHui
Zewei
Jeffrey (probably...and GF?)
Jieming
Pling! (on leave from 30 dec to 1 jan)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home