WeiGe's Update
Hey guys,
Sorry haven't been updating ever since the one about my Korean lessons. Right now I'm doing some research thingy under a professor. Yah, so have been rather busy coz there are so much to learn and read. But I think I spend more time watching dramas from crunchyroll.com then reading my research materials...hehe...Anyway, in this research, I get to work with 3 other students, 1 Malaysian and 2 Koreans. It is only through working with them that I realised how low my IQ is and the level of standard others are at. The project is coming to an end soon so now I'm busying writting my research paper...which proves to be a pain in the ass coz I have no idea how to write. In addition, I'm giving tuition 3 days a week so on those days, by the time I reach home its around 11pm le.
Just came back from a one day trip to Melaka last week and I must say that Melaka is a damn nice place to go...so much better than Genting. I've uploading the photos online and they can be viewed at http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
We really should meet up for food therapy...I really need one...lol...though I've been furiously eating since after exams...until my waist increase by almost 5 inch le...oops. Think we should follow Alvin's suggestion about the informal meeting. Just set a date and whoever is free just meet up. Think its kinda hard to find a time when everyone is free anyway. Perhaps we can have it on a friday or weekend?
WeiGe
Sorry haven't been updating ever since the one about my Korean lessons. Right now I'm doing some research thingy under a professor. Yah, so have been rather busy coz there are so much to learn and read. But I think I spend more time watching dramas from crunchyroll.com then reading my research materials...hehe...Anyway, in this research, I get to work with 3 other students, 1 Malaysian and 2 Koreans. It is only through working with them that I realised how low my IQ is and the level of standard others are at. The project is coming to an end soon so now I'm busying writting my research paper...which proves to be a pain in the ass coz I have no idea how to write. In addition, I'm giving tuition 3 days a week so on those days, by the time I reach home its around 11pm le.
Just came back from a one day trip to Melaka last week and I must say that Melaka is a damn nice place to go...so much better than Genting. I've uploading the photos online and they can be viewed at http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
We really should meet up for food therapy...I really need one...lol...though I've been furiously eating since after exams...until my waist increase by almost 5 inch le...oops. Think we should follow Alvin's suggestion about the informal meeting. Just set a date and whoever is free just meet up. Think its kinda hard to find a time when everyone is free anyway. Perhaps we can have it on a friday or weekend?
WeiGe

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home