please read the entry after this one (dated July 8) to vote for a date and possible activities for our next gathering! :P Oh btw, my hands were itchy so I was playing around with HTML on this blog, which explains the yellow background. Thought it fits better with the fact that we are Sekuad Pisang! Wahaha!! :X
In the meantime...
To Alvin:
To resolve the dilemma that you're facing now, I think it is necessary for you to ascertain both why you chose to read Biz Management in the first place, as well as why you chose to try for a Double Major in Soci after that. What do you see yourself doing in future, after you graduate? I'm sure that even if you have no idea what you want to do, you should at least have an idea of what you don't want to do. That should put you at some kinda starting point for you to sort out your thoughts.
I'm not sure how much time you have before you have to make up your mind. But do think it through carefully and don't make any decisions that you'd regret after that. (I'm still of the opinion that my A-level results would've been much better if I had dropped Math C in JC2. Haha!~ :P)
Just my 2 cents' worth. ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home