The Banana Squad 1996 - 1999

Anderson Secondary School 31st Batch NPCC Cadets, a.k.a. The "Banana Squad", nicknamed for the squad's peculiar ability to bend itself when it performs "Dari tengah cepat jalan", regardless whether the squad is clad in their signature yellow school T-shirts or not.

For the uninitiated, please read The First Post On This Blog before doing anything. :)

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Updates of ourselves

As I am having exams this thursday, I am (as usual) trying to do other things. So here goes, for those who have not added your entry for a long time, please do so. Trying to keep our blog still filled with new stuff. As for me, I just want to update on me and my irritating job. I am still hanging there for your info. For those who have no idea what I am saying, it means we really have not met for sometime. OK, I think I am speaking incoherently. SLAPING myself awake first!!! Hmm...hmm... I am officially feeling super duper stress due to my exams and of course my work. Very irritated for I cannot decide what I want. Feeling like leaving my job but not sure why I have been procrastinating for the past 2 months. So here I am, having to "drag" myself to work every morning doing things that I have been questioning myself. At times thinking about my self worth and ability. I guess I am on the verge of schizoprenia. Sigh... ok I am done with lamenting my situation again. So that sums up how I am doing for the moment... I am so looking forward of going for a long break. Meet up for a meal again guys and gals. Feeling like having food therapy. Ha ha ha.... But don't worry, still hanging strong....

Huina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home