The Banana Squad 1996 - 1999

Anderson Secondary School 31st Batch NPCC Cadets, a.k.a. The "Banana Squad", nicknamed for the squad's peculiar ability to bend itself when it performs "Dari tengah cepat jalan", regardless whether the squad is clad in their signature yellow school T-shirts or not.

For the uninitiated, please read The First Post On This Blog before doing anything. :)

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mid Year Celebrations

HI Gals and Guys,
I know the heading is funny. But well half the year 0f 2007 is over. How time flies...Let's have a meal together...Can celebrate Zewei's belated birthday as well. Hmm, can start discussing about year end gathering also.




Let me know if you all free Saturday 26th May?

1800hrs - City Hall Station

Oh, I would like to thank all for your concern when I was feeling down few weeks back. Thanks.
Huina

Hey there.. hmm yeah title kinda quirky... we meet up occasionally still u noe.. hehe.. me has event on saturday.. *darn working on a weekend* only finish ard 5pm.. then by the time i pack and go home and take a quick bath.. probably shd be quite late, like reach ard 8pm... just take it as a NO from me first can.. if u guys are still ard n have plans, and i m not too tired i d drop by.... ---siling


Pling: I'm watching A Midsummer Night's Dream @ Fort Canning on Saturday evening. Think I've gotta give it a miss this time. -sobz- u guys enjoy urselves and update me ya? Sling: arghhh u catching midsummerz night dream.. me also wana catch it.. supposed to go bt forget to buy ticz.. wahhhahahahaha.. kk tell me if itz great, k?!?!?!? --- enjoy ---

This Saturday is fine. Dun haf "other committments"...LOL. Was hoping that someone organise a chill out session...hahahaha...coz stay at home really sianz.
-Zewei

Jeff: Paiseh for delayed reply =) Yeah I suppose I can make it!

Jieming: hey pple i got a camp on sat... shld be free at night, u all can update me on where u all will be? will join u all after that =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home