안녕하세요(Ahn-Nyong-Ha-Seh-Yo)
Hello...hahahaha...still alive here. Been struggling to learn korean this few weeks. Just had oral test last week and it was the worst disaster I ever had...LOL! Remember last time we had our chinese oral test? We were given at least 3 min to read the passage on our own before reading it to our tester. For my korean oral test, we were not given a single second to read on our own first!!! We were expected to read and understand the passage the moment we sit down in front of the tester. And after reading, the tester took the passage away and ask us questions about the passage!!! Needless to say, I stammer my way through and dun understand a single shit about what I've read. So I couldn't answer most of the questions the tester asked. WTF!?!?!?!?!
Next week will start my research project. Today just attended a meeting with my prof and two korean exchange students to settle some admin stuff. Communication is really a BIG problem...hahahaha...their english is horrible and my korean is like shit. And guess what? They find Singaporean gals very attractive...lol...u gals happy?
Saw the lab today and finally get to see what a super computer is like. But felt like a stranger in my own land as I'm the only local there.... =( Anyway, really look forward working with them and the prof seems to be a damn nice person.
Huina, relax sia. Can't really give you much of an advice coz well...I'm still a noob when it comes to working life. In fact, next time I might need advices from you...hahahaha...
But nevertheless, 加油喔!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home