Pling's update!
Hey all!
Alvin, don't worry about not having pple to talk to regarding problems that you face in your project. We are here! :)
Anyway, more updates about me these days (apart from the fact that I just returned from Nepal). I think what I am going to say may shock some of you though.
I broke up with Malcolm in early May. Over time, we have really become two different individuals who can no longer be frank, honest and communicate effectively with each other. And it doesn't help that my career constantly gets in the way of our relationship. Guess we're better off separated.
But these days, I'm feeling v v v happy, though I can't describe how happy I am. As for the reason why... Well, let's just say that the flame of love gives a different kind of smoke (quoting an old Punjabi poem that my friend told me about). ;)
Lastly, things at my training course have been moving really fast since we returned from Nepal. I'm having my Penal Code exam this Friday (6 July), and my General Law exam is on

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home