The Banana Squad 1996 - 1999

Anderson Secondary School 31st Batch NPCC Cadets, a.k.a. The "Banana Squad", nicknamed for the squad's peculiar ability to bend itself when it performs "Dari tengah cepat jalan", regardless whether the squad is clad in their signature yellow school T-shirts or not.

For the uninitiated, please read The First Post On This Blog before doing anything. :)

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Banana Squad JIAYOU!!!!

Hmm. Since recently everyone seems to be going "bonkers", I thought to encourage each other. But I guess I myself also not exactly in a good position. This is really not a very good year for us!!! I am also having jitters about quiting my current job. Since I need 3 months notice beforeI can leave, I guess I can only think about leaving first. Still hesitating though. Anyway I just been to see a orthopaedic and podiatry specialist. They said I have osteoathritis of foot. OMG!!! Sigh... Anyway next week going fora short trip. Finally can take a breather from work. Arghh. I think we really should meet up and have a therepuetic session over dinner aka Food therapy. Ha Ha...So can we decide soon? (Pls vote dates) Maybe can do on weekday? Oh the one good thing (I think) is I have done my lasik. Scary procedure though (shiver...) Now vision is good but tires easily. But it is really amazing how this things work. Last but not least THREE CHEERS FOR BANANA SQUAD!!! And remember? ((May all the Bananas in the universe unite)) Hee Hee
Love Huina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home