New Environment, New Life?
Have been spend the past one month plus hanging ard NTU and NIE. Its really a new experience for me and a lot of new things to learn and try out =) Thanks for Zewei for being my campus guide for most of the time.
AND, if pple tell you "Oh Life in NIE is a PIECE of CAKE, very SLACK one LAH", tell them to stop spreading the urban legend!!! There are soooo many assignments that I am starting (or I have ardy started...) to lose tracking of them. The so call E-Learning which is starting on the week of 3 Sep, is actually the Hell week for me (actually its now the hell month now isnt it? haha). Every single module will have its online assignements... *sob**sob* (crying or cursing? ops).
K enuff of my rant! I will try to survive in this state of turbulence =)
Updates pple!
Jeff~~
Jia You Jia You!!! I am sure hell week/month will be over soon... :) Huina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home