The Banana Squad 1996 - 1999

Anderson Secondary School 31st Batch NPCC Cadets, a.k.a. The "Banana Squad", nicknamed for the squad's peculiar ability to bend itself when it performs "Dari tengah cepat jalan", regardless whether the squad is clad in their signature yellow school T-shirts or not.

For the uninitiated, please read The First Post On This Blog before doing anything. :)

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Yeah...First Entry of the Year 2008

Hi everybody. Guess I must be quite free!! Ha Ha I checked back and realise I am also the first person to blog last year(2007). Well I just want to wish everyone all the best for 2008. Hmm for students turning working adults, good luck in finding a great jobs. Ha ha and lots of bonuses for the already working ppl. Yipee!

2008 CNY plans:
House open for CNY:
Huina: 2nd day onwards... (I packed my room neatly liao)
Siling: mine ok, but probably first two days abit tough.. i will check out when my parents inviting people over for lunch and dinner, you guys can come along, then can have a feast *simple fare only*, play mj and stuff... huina, you sure your room will last till then in a neat style.... hwahahahhah...


Hi all, this year may be a little different for me. As usual, my folks would not be in Singapore for CNY as we'd go back to Malaysia. However, I don't know if I'm on duty on Day 1 of CNY. If so, I can't go back to Malaysia but I'd be able to join you guys for CNY! To be confirmed yeah? :) - Pling~

Yoz all!! My house is out this year cos i am currently staying with my uncle at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home