The Banana Squad 1996 - 1999

Anderson Secondary School 31st Batch NPCC Cadets, a.k.a. The "Banana Squad", nicknamed for the squad's peculiar ability to bend itself when it performs "Dari tengah cepat jalan", regardless whether the squad is clad in their signature yellow school T-shirts or not.

For the uninitiated, please read The First Post On This Blog before doing anything. :)

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Some ramblings...

Thought I'll drop by and visit, apologies for not blogging for some time... I hope to drop some messages here more often :)

Updates:
1) Work - Quite tiring, long hours and draining. Still thinking whether I should change work environment (though I've contemplated the idea for some time already... :( ... thought I might get stuck if I don't move fast), in a dilemma!!!

2) IT show - Anyone been to this year's fair? Went on a lunch time and got myself a Canon digital IXUS 80IS - quite a good deal, comes with SD cards (total memory 8 GB), card reader, travel kit bag and card reader - all at $429

3) Natas fair- Signed up for a package to Hokkaido and Tokyo with my family (have not been travelling with them for years), going in May finally, excited !!!

4) Orchard - Just met my JC friends this afternoon for lunch after that went shopping. I can't stop buying cosmetics.... ahhhhhh....... have got 3 eyeliners at home - pencil, gel and liquid, still bought another 1 today, so that makes it 4... haha... let's see what else... 3 blushers, 5 lipsticks and 4 eyeshadows at home... anyone wanna borrow???

5) Driving - Finally decided to learn driving (sud hor? - my guy friend's remarks was " Wah!!! How come you now then learn?" - i still think i would prefer to be the passenger) but before that need to pass theory first. My basic theory is in May, Huina trouble you for the notes when you are free to pass them to me.

My thoughts in general - I will try to manage my time better so that I don't feel so drained. Probably should realign the focus of my life and revisit my priorities. Would like to apologise if I'm not spending enough time with all of you ( Sorry Huina & Siling for me not being able to tahan late nights & hence most of the time have to go off early when we do meet up...)

Anyone wants to watch the upcoming movie Rule#1 by Ekin Cheng & Shawn Yu? I'll sms again closer to the date...

- Sin Hui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home