Old Mother Hen
hello everybody.....
so sorry i was not able to meet up with you guys last weekend. Wanted to join u and turn the meeting into my hen's party. But the hen ended up cleaning up her nest. I finally cleaned my room! So on sunday, my room won't be in such a mess... if not no face see people.
Hmm... not sure if you guys will be in time to read this post before sunday?
I confirm attendance as follow:
1. Peiling
2. Siling
3. Suqi
4. Sinhui
5. Huina
6. Kayin
7. Jeffrey
8. Yimei
9. Zewei
10. Alvin
11. Jieming
Just to let you know I have put all 11 people into 1 table. I hope it won't be too squeezy (who am i kidding), but I dun think it'd be fun to split you up into 2 tables. Anyway, I ordered food for 11 pax for this table, so hopefully you all go home won't need to cook maggie mee. hehe...
I am suffering from insufficient sleep (black eye rings), stress (pimples and oily face), dehydration (cracked lips and nails)... I think I am the only bride in the world who never upkeep her complexion! on sunday no one would believe that the seventh lunar month is over when they see me lo!!!! jian gui le!!!
Can't wait for life to get back to normal.
biying
Pling: don't stress don't stress! If you need more help, just feel free to let us know k? The most important thing is for you to enjoy yourself on your BIG day!!! ^_^v woohoo!! :)
Huina: Don't worry. All brides are always beautiful. Just keep yourself relaxed on the day and enjoy your big day. :) Thanks for arranging all of us in 1 table. Sure everyone will appreciate that.
Jieming: hoho... i am really looking forward man, 3 more days to go, sleep more then u will look pretty liaoz..
Jieming: hoho... i am really looking forward man, 3 more days to go, sleep more then u will look pretty liaoz..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home