The Banana Squad 1996 - 1999

Anderson Secondary School 31st Batch NPCC Cadets, a.k.a. The "Banana Squad", nicknamed for the squad's peculiar ability to bend itself when it performs "Dari tengah cepat jalan", regardless whether the squad is clad in their signature yellow school T-shirts or not.

For the uninitiated, please read The First Post On This Blog before doing anything. :)

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My New Job

Hi hi everybody. Hmm in case some of you all still don't know, I have left SAF on 29th Feb 2008 (The Leap Year) ha ha...like the movie. Anyway, TODAY I have started at my new job as a Jr Med Technologist in Histopathology lab in NUH. Ok I won't go into details what I do there in case some of you all feel gross out. Anyway, in short I am now a lowly paid worker (cos no relevant exp). Trying to adapt back to lab. May not be a real exciting job, but nevertheless I am still excited about gg back to work there. My working timing now is Mon -Fri 0830hrs to1730hrs. A lot of things to familiarise with and to learn. Last but not least, I am definitely feeling less stressful now. =>

Oh one more thing, I have FAILED my driving practical. 24 demerit points and 1 IF component. All due to unsafe driving. Bwah ha ha...thought I am quite a safe driver!!!!

To Sinhui,
No worries. Will pass you the basic theory book. And its actually good that we don't stay out too late. Afterall, me no longer youthful already leh. Ha ha must try to sleep early. Enjoy your holidays.

2 Comments:

At 12:16 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on your new job! =) but i'm really curious to know what you do in the lab! share-share abit leh!

me also starting work soon.. next monday, at "Torture Bank" lol. wish me luck!

(i very long time no visit the blog le leh! haha me go read the updates now!)

 
At 12:32 am, Blogger WeiGe said...

Dun worry abt ur driving...24 points is nothing...i got 72 and i IF...ahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home