The Banana Squad 1996 - 1999

Anderson Secondary School 31st Batch NPCC Cadets, a.k.a. The "Banana Squad", nicknamed for the squad's peculiar ability to bend itself when it performs "Dari tengah cepat jalan", regardless whether the squad is clad in their signature yellow school T-shirts or not.

For the uninitiated, please read The First Post On This Blog before doing anything. :)

Monday, September 01, 2008

Healthy activity

Hi ppl,

Tot we should plan some healthy activities rather than just eating and nuah-ing (though i love them too) lol. Anyway I hope to plan a hiking/trekking/cycling session once every two months and maybe can playbadminton more frequently. So I suggested going trekking end of this month on 28th Sept (Sun) . Any takers? How about going MacRitchie Reservoir?

sling: im all in for these activities.. badminton (can set a regular basis if u guys wish).. cycling.. trekking.. etc.. we can go do tree top walking too.. bt recently my fitness has failed me.. so must treat me like old nanny for such activities k...

jieming: i want healthy activities, lets go!

Jeff: should be fine =) I am all cool for badminton.
Huina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home