27th December 2008
Guess everyone should have a great laugh yesterday celebrating Siling's birthday. Anyway all the hilarious photos are uploaded to adrive.com. Interested let me know. I will sms you the username and password. Anyway, had thought of discussing about year end gathering stuff but oops I forget abt it.
Venue: Shangrila Rasa Sentosa Resort/Hotel
Date: 27/12/08
Time: Meet 3pm at ViVo. (exact to cfm when nearer)
Cost of room: $468
Dear peiling cannot attend. So I guess the rest of you ppl attending k.
Gift Exchange: Min $10
No perishables, H2O bottles, mugs, gender specific or sigh you all should know la.
This year I was thinking to have some itineries planned out.
Suggestions for the following
Prior dinner activities: (chatting with siling the other day) have a telematch/ treasure hunt thingy at vivo. Losing team will buy the winning team one round of drinks.
Idea 1: Each team to come up with at least 1 location, 1 item and prob a person for another team to take picture (surely we would have more than 1 camera that day). E.g to take 1 female foreigner holding a turkey in front of the supermarket - you can persuade a foreigner to do it or just try your luck.
Idea 2: processing...
DINNER: buffet dinner
DRINKING place: cafe del mar
Overnight activity: Card games? mahjong? Prob the peanut game. Bwah ha ha (for those who were there at siling's bday) -
Next day activity: Pls let me know if you all can stay till prob 28th evening or leaving after checking out.
!!!Please put down your names if you have read this post.
siling has read; me can hang around after checking out.
jieming has read. ok good... hahaha, i am too nuaz...
Peiling has read, and she feels sad. Darn! Mannnn... I wanna join you guys!!! :(
Jeff & Yimei: has just read. wohoho prob the last chance of having fun before SCH starts in a few days time.
Huina
PS: I will continue to update this post. Running out of things to write now. So keep a look out for the post UPDATES.
Version 1.0
Version 1.1
Jeff & Yimei: has just read. wohoho prob the last chance of having fun before SCH starts in a few days time.
Huina
PS: I will continue to update this post. Running out of things to write now. So keep a look out for the post UPDATES.
Version 1.0
Version 1.1

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home