New year resolution
2003 Sentosa/BBQ/overnight tentage

2005 downtown east chalet
2007 Hotel Intercontinental
2009 (Liag Court Somerset)

Just look at how "cute"we people are 6 years back. Anyway I can't find my 2004 and 2006 photos. Think 2006 is the one that we went to bintan (late2006/NY 2007) rite? Any idea what we did in 2004?
Peiling >>> OMG VINTAGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :O Thanks to Huina for posting the pics up! I'll try to dig and see if I have any pics of 2004 and 2006 pics. Meanwhile, I think we should share our past photos!! I wanna have them all! :)
sling: hahahah... look at our transition... goshie! hmmm i think sinhui is wearing the same top for 2008 & 2009 huh.... and..... zewei is suspiciously also wearing same top for 2 consecutive years 2008 & 2009 too!!! and..... jieming is wearing same top for 2 years too - 2005 & 2007....!! hahahahahahahahahhaha
jieming: really really classic, more fotos pls... haha, i am still thinking about zewei now... wahahhah
Less procrastination. Ha ha, hopefully can have some improvement.
I decided to upload the group photo so that we can all take a look. It was really a great event. However as years goes by, the number of night owls start to dwindle...kekeke:)! Guess age is one thing that is hard to defy. Anyway last keep it up next year. Full attendance.
Just look at how "cute"we people are 6 years back. Anyway I can't find my 2004 and 2006 photos. Think 2006 is the one that we went to bintan (late2006/NY 2007) rite? Any idea what we did in 2004?
Huina
Peiling >>> OMG VINTAGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :O Thanks to Huina for posting the pics up! I'll try to dig and see if I have any pics of 2004 and 2006 pics. Meanwhile, I think we should share our past photos!! I wanna have them all! :)
sling: hahahah... look at our transition... goshie! hmmm i think sinhui is wearing the same top for 2008 & 2009 huh.... and..... zewei is suspiciously also wearing same top for 2 consecutive years 2008 & 2009 too!!! and..... jieming is wearing same top for 2 years too - 2005 & 2007....!! hahahahahahahahahhaha
jieming: really really classic, more fotos pls... haha, i am still thinking about zewei now... wahahhah


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home