2010 - continuation of our annual fun
Hi all,
This year we won't have a specific theme but our annual gift exchange must still be different each year. Credits to Ms Chen Siling and myself brainstorming while nuah-ing at batam. We came up with a new idea for our gift exchange.
For this year we need a little prep before our annual gathering. This year, our gathering will be on 12th Dec 2010 (Sat) to 13th Dec 2010 (Sun)
This year can I request each and everyone to set aside some time from Saturday 6pm to Sunday 2 am? At least we can ensure that we can have dinner together and carry on with our gift exchange.
Gift Exchange:
This year each one of us will come up with the ideal gift we want ($20 budget). We will draw lots on the items to buy without knowing whose gift (no need to gift wrap) we are buying for.
On the actual day, we will place the gift in one corner.Each one of us will also need to come up with a forfeit idea (and prep the forfeit idea if required). During the gift exchange, we will start to identify who we think the gift is for.
For eg, I bought a gift from the lot I draw, I will guess who I think requested for that gift and why I think the gift is for that person. If I made a wrong guess I will need to take one of the forfeit.
Actions required by each of us:
1) Everyone to meet on time on that day
2) To meet up together to contribute your gift idea and draw lots
3) Come up with your forfeit idea (What comes around goes around- you may draw your own forfeit)
Please indicate which are the dates you are available to meet up (based on availability of majority)
12th Nov (fri) night
13th Nov (sat) (alv)
15th Nov (mon) (alv) (Sin Hui) (JM)
16th Nov (tue) (sling - evening) (JM)
17th Nov (wed) (Sin Hui)
20th Nov (sat) (alv) (Sin Hui) (sling) (JM) (KY-late pm onwards)
21st Nov (sun) (alv) (Sin Hui)
Siling will help to check out the service apartment.
huina
alvin: hey guys, so sorry i think i wont be able to make 12 -13 Dec this year. Jordan's getting married and we are holding his bachelor's party that weekend before he gets married the next week!
zewei: ICT is on 6th - 18th dec
jeff & yimei: honeymoon on 7th - 18th dec
jm: i cannot make it on 5th, 11th dec, 31st dec-2nd jan
sling: seems like many cant make it on the weekend liaoz..... postpone the affair????
Huina:Yup. Think we should postpone.But maybe we can decide a day to meet up first. Shall we set on 20th to meet up?
sling: seems like many cant make it on the weekend liaoz..... postpone the affair????
Huina:Yup. Think we should postpone.But maybe we can decide a day to meet up first. Shall we set on 20th to meet up?

3 Comments:
My ICT is from 6th Dec to 18th Dec.... =(
This comment has been removed by the author.
I bring Otah...100 pcs
Post a Comment
<< Home