The Banana Squad 1996 - 1999

Anderson Secondary School 31st Batch NPCC Cadets, a.k.a. The "Banana Squad", nicknamed for the squad's peculiar ability to bend itself when it performs "Dari tengah cepat jalan", regardless whether the squad is clad in their signature yellow school T-shirts or not.

For the uninitiated, please read The First Post On This Blog before doing anything. :)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Christmas" gathering and gift exchange (22-23 Jan)

Venue: Downtown East Blk C Unit 1320/1321
Check in on Fri Night
Check Out on Sun Morning
Dinner: Potluck cum BBQ
Please bring food and drinks if you like
Gift Exchange will commence at 11pm? Or any suggestions?

Eric & Peiling
- Arriving at around 6pm
- We don't mind BBQ!
- Bringing 100pcs of satay, and drinks (normal soft drinks, green tea etc)

Alvin: 2 of us are coming. Will arrive on Sat evening cos Sat afternoon got cell. If i can get off work (but unlikely).. I will drop by on Fri night. hmmm.. it looks like food 7-7-8-8 alr. I bring shitload of tidbits for e everyone? Sorry for the late response :(

btw, who's the person below in green? zewei??

Zewei

- Bringing 100pcs of otah

Sorry guys...I probably not going to make it this time...important mission at hand....maybe siling can fill u all in on the details...haha...dun feel like repeating the story again...
As for the present, think i will get jieming to help me out...Hey Jieming, will let u know what to buy and who I think shd give it to. If wrong then sorry ar...see if the rest want u to do the forfeit on my behalf...hahaha. But u can draw the forfeit for me and I will carry it out the next time we meet...hehe...


Yes...dark green is zewei...haha

Hope you guys will have a good time
Huina: Not sure what exactly is happening but good luck for your mission


Jeff and Mei
- Arriving around 5-6pm
- Dun mind BBQ, let us know if need help to get some stuff
- potato and leek soup - dun worry Huina, you won't get to see the leek =)
- 25 chicken wings with filling (cooked)
- I can bring the Wii too Pls bring. Thx.

I will be hanging around in the afternoon (earlier if I have company) since I would have check in on fri night. I will bring Poker Cards too. Ha ha pre CNY celebration
Will book the BBQ pit then. If you all like to have a pot luck cum BBQ, I will get the stuff for BBQ. So for BBQ I noted the following will be there
-Utensils
-Satay
-Drinks
-Otah?
-Chicken Wings (Cooked)
Will buy
- BBQ stuff (charcoal etc)
- Mushrooms
- Will try to get sting ray
- Cake

jieming: yozzie, i will be leaving for another chalet on sat nite for friend's bday, will try to be back by 11pm for gift exchange... i will bring desserts, maybe ice cream or sth nice..
P.S. will join u all on late fri nite after work, sms me if u all need anything..
siling: howdy... i will chip in for the food and stuff for bbq... i either join very late tonite (fri) or tomorrow afternoon around 3pm (sat).. i need to disappear from 5pm to 12mn ok... and will be back... just in case im not back in time for the gift exchange, u can either put my gift as the last one or something.. bt i will also put my guess and everything tagged to my gift.. and will be back to fulfil my forfeit (if any, although im confident i wont get any cos i DONT WANT TO KENA.. we are horrible ppl so the ideas we had were crazy.. hahahah).. huina, tot the chalet is till mon? but anyways i wont be staying till mon, need to go work... by the way.. ehhhh i believe the text in green belongs to zewei??? but not that sure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home